Clary sage organic 10 ml
inkl. MwSt. zzgl. klimaneutralem Versand
Sofort versandfertig und nach 3 - 5 Tagen bei dir zu Hause. Außerdem gibt es kostenlosen Versand ab einem Einkaufswert von 49 €.
Natural organic oil from clary sage - Salvia sclarea
Clary sage belongs to the genus sage (Salvia) in the mint family (Lamiaceae). The biennial plant is also known as clary sage or Roman sage. The sage plant originally comes from Central and Eastern Europe and the western parts of Asia. Nowadays it is grown in Russia, England, France and India. Clary sage grows up to a meter tall. The flowers are purple, burgundy or white in colour. Clary sage essential oil is extracted from the leaves and flowers of clary sage by steam distillation.
The essential oil from clary sage has these effects
- menstrual cramps: Clary sage essential oil is widely used in aromatherapy. The ingredient sclareol has an estrogen-like structure, influences the hormonal balance and stimulates the course of the period in women. Therefore, therapists often use clary sage oil for menstrual problems such as cramps, abdominal pain or premenstrual syndrome (PMS).
- vascular system: Clary sage oil also has a positive effect on varicose veins, hemorrhoids or circulatory disorders. Massages or oil baths can help here.
- respiratory diseases: Due to its antispasmodic and antiseptic effect, clary sage oil is also used for complaints of the upper respiratory tract, e.g. bronchitis, spastic cough, whooping cough or asthma.
- pain relieving: The oil helps relieve headaches or muscle spasms by simply applying it to the skin.
- Beautifies the complexion: The oil heals problems such as acne, boils, ulcers or inflammation on the skin. It is also excellently suited as care for greasy hair, hair loss or dandruff.
Other areas of application for clary sage oil
In the Cosmetics the essential oil of clary sage is mainly used as a fragrance for full, euphoric fragrances or those that inspire the imagination.
if room scent the essential clary sage oil can have a very calming and constructive effect in cases of exhaustion, depression and general irritability. At the same time, the strongly inspiring scent can help to reduce stress and to feel joy and creativity again.
Watch out! Only use the drops of clary sage oil in small doses.
Please note that essential oils are concentrates that should only be used diluted. You should therefore read the notes under "Application".
Characteristics of organic clary sage essential oil
The normal fluid oil has a yellow color. It has an aromatic, nutty, slightly sweet, spicy scent with notes of lemon. In terms of dwell time, intensity and effect, it is one of the heart notes with a tendency towards top notes.
The essential clary sage oil dissolves well in alcohol ((1:3, 90% ethanol), vegetable oils and other essential oils. It is almost insoluble in water. The main components are linalyl acetate and linalool.
The natural components of the all-natural essential oil include
Linalyl acetate, Linalool, Geraniol u. a.
Contents: 10 ml 100% natural essential oil - 1 ml corresponds to approx. 20 drops
In the fragrance lamp, add 2-3 drops of essential clary sage oil mixed with 5-6 drops of an essential citrus peel oil, e.g. bergamot or grapefruit, to the bowl filled with water or wet the fragrance stone directly with it. A fragrance blend with a relaxing and at the same time inspiring, liberating effect.
Fragrance mixture for irritated nerves:
2-3 drops of clary sage, 2 drops of rose geranium or fine lavender, 4-5 drops of silver fir or 2 drops of cedar wood.
Fragrance mix to cheer you up:
3 drops of rosemary, 3 drops of spearmint, 2 drops of clary sage, 2 drops of rose geranium or fine lavender.
Storage: Store away from light at temperatures of 15 to 22 °C and out of the reach of children.
Note the hazard warnings on the label.
Caution: Essential oils are concentrates that may only be used diluted! Clary sage essential oil, taken in conjunction with alcohol consumption, can unexpectedly increase the intoxicating, euphoric effect. Some of the ingredients contained in clary sage can have an allergenic effect on sensitive people. Never use during pregnancy, in infants and small children!
Essential oils can sterilize air The study by the University of Vienna dealt with essential oils in general, the possibilities of room scenting and the results of many other research...
Vitamins, minerals & plant extracts according to our own recipe.
Carefree shopping in our online shop.
Immediately ready for dispatch and after 3 - 5 days at your home. In addition, free shipping from a purchase value of 49 €.
Service & Advice
If you have any questions, you can always send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.