Juniper organic 10 ml
inkl. MwSt. zzgl. Versand
Immediately ready for dispatch, delivery time 1-3 working days
Wacholderöl - Juniperus communis
The juniper genus (Juniperus) belongs to the cypress family (Cupressaceae), which belongs to the order of the conifers (Coniferales). The evergreen shrub or tree juniper can grow up to 10 meters high and grows wild from the lowlands to altitudes of 1600 meters. The female junipers develop black-blue, frosted berry cones, which only ripen in the second year after pollination for the flowering period in April and May. The juniper oil is obtained by steam distillation of the dried juniper berries.
The versatile effect of juniper oil
- Against insomnia & restlessness: Essential juniper oil has a calming effect. Therapists recommend it for stress-related restlessness, anxiety and insomnia.
- Against fatigue: Juniper and juniper oil have been used in naturopathy for a long time. Essential juniper oil is used in aromatherapy as a strengthening, harmonizing and brightening oil. It can be used for general exhaustion, tiredness or poor memory.
- Against urinary tract infections & eczema: Used by therapists in massage oils, as an embrocation or in an oil bath, it is effective against a number of bacterial strains in diseases such as urinary tract infections, acne, abscesses or weeping eczema.
- Against rheumatism & gout: Because of its stimulating effect on the excretion of uric acid, it is used in rheumatism, arthritis and gout therapies.
Other areas of application and properties of juniper oil
- room scent: As a room fragrance, the essential juniper oil cleanses the atmosphere and makes exhaustion, lack of energy and tiredness disappear and makes it easier to concentrate. It can have a liberating, calming, harmonizing and strengthening effect on mood.
- Cosmetics: In cosmetic products, juniper oil is used as a perfume component for fresh and dry notes. It is also commonly found in fragrances for bath products and in skin and hair care products.
The following properties are assigned to essential juniper oil in the specialist literature: strongly antibacterial, analgesic, expectorant, draining, decongesting.
Essential juniper oil from organically sustainable cultivation by AgilNature
Use the power of juniper oil: Diluted in warm water, in fragrance lamps or as an additive in cosmetic creams, the natural oil promotes your well-being. With juniper oil and others essential oils from our online shop you buy biologically perfect quality from sustainable production. This is what the nutritionists at AgilNature stand for with their promise of quality.
Pay attention to the necessary instructions regarding the dilution!
Please note that essential oils are concentrates that may only be used diluted, as well as the instructions under "Application".
Characteristics of Organic Juniper Berry Essential Oil
The oil is a mobile, colorless to yellowish-green liquid. It has a distinctive green-herbal, leathery, and gin-like scent. Juniper berry oil is one of the top notes in terms of length of stay, intensity and effect.
The essential juniper berry oil dissolves slightly cloudy in alcohol (1:4, ethanol 95%), vegetable oils and other essential oils. It is almost insoluble in water. Characteristic components are alpha and beta pinene, myrcene and alpha terpinene. It also contains limonene in lower concentrations.
The natural components of the all-natural essential oil include
Pinenes, Myrcene, Limonene.
Contents: 10 ml 100% natural essential oil - 1 ml corresponds to approx. 20 drops
Put 5-8 drops of essential oil in the bowl filled with water in the aroma lamp or wet the aroma stone directly with it. In combination with other essential oils, reduce the amount as desired.
Combined with coniferous scents, such as cedar wood, and citrus peel oils, such as bergamot peel, it has a lasting, uplifting, refreshing effect, similar to a tonic.
Fragrance blend for a peaceful, harmonious atmosphere:
3-4 drops of rose geranium oil, 2-3 drops of juniper berries
Storage: Store away from light at temperatures of 15 to 22 °C and out of the reach of children.
Note the hazard warnings on the label. The bottle has a childproof cap and vertical dropper. To dose the essential oil, hold the bottle upside down so that you can count the individual drops. Depending on the consistency of the oil, it may take some time after the first opening before the first drops can be seen.br/>
Caution: Essential oils are concentrates that may only be used diluted! Juniper berry essential oil can cause skin irritation and revenue have kidney-damaging (nephrotoxic) effects. Because of its abortifacient effect, juniper berry essential oil is not suitable for internal and external use in pregnant women, infants and small children. Limonene has allergenic potential and can cause skin irritation in sensitive individuals. Pinene can at application on the skin can also cause skin irritation in sensitive people.
Essential oils can sterilize air The study by the University of Vienna dealt with essential oils in general, the possibilities of room scenting and the results of many other research...
Origin and history of spearmint The number of different types of mint can hardly be overlooked. The most important main species include green mint, Mentha spicata, the pennyroyal, Mentha pulegium,...
AgilNature lexicon of vital substances
Origin of the plant Hibiscus (Hibiscus spec.) becomes in German marshmallow called. The plant is mainly distributed in the tropical and subtropical regions of the world. Hibiscus belongs to the...
Vitamins, minerals & plant extracts according to our own recipe.
Carefree shopping in our online shop.
Immediately ready for dispatch and after 3 - 5 days at your home. In addition, free shipping from a purchase value of 49 €.
Service & Advice
If you have any questions, you can always send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.